(04 NIGHTS / 05 DAYS )
Day 01: AIRPORT – PINNAWALA – SPICE GARDEN – KANDY
- Upon arrival, when you leave the airport terminal please look for Lanka Holidays Net tour guide displaying a signboard with your name. Transfer to your hotel in Kandy.
- En-route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Pinnawala Elephant orphanage – which is home for about 90 elephants, out of which some are baby elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. The best time to visit is during the feeding time at 9.15 am or 1.15 p.m.
- In the Evening visit Temple of Tooth Relic.
- Overnight stay at Oakray regency in Kandy.
Day 02: KANDY
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
- After that proceed on a sightseeing tour of Kandy including visit a gem factory where you will see gems of all types that are found in Sri Lanka.
- Finally you will see artisans in a workroom where you will see several people who are cutting and polishing the gems.
- Late evening witness a cultural show which is a real entertainer and parts of it take you by surprise Overnight stay at Oakray regency in Kandy.
Day 03: TEA PLANTATION – NUWARAELIYA
- After breakfast board on luxury train from Peradeniya to Nanu Oya. (Complementary lunch, Wi-Fi on board).
- This dramatic ride will get you chance of viewing some of the magnificent sites of Sri Lanka.
- Stunning waterfalls, breathtaking views, long tunnels, etc are common sites in this trip
Pickup from Nanu Oya station and drive to Nuwara Eliya visiting a tea estate and a factory en route
Nuwara Eliya – The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations.
- It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island, but is really just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night.
- All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence. Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions. Nuwara-Eliya also has one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in South Asia.
Day 04: COLOMBO
- Breakfast at hotel. Then transfer to Colombo and proceed on a city tour.
- Colombo – A drive through the city will take you to the Fort and Pettah – the commercial area of the city and tree-lined Colombo – 07 Cinnamon Gardens.
- The Hindu Temple at Sea Street, lined with goldsmith’s shops, the Dutch Church at Wolfendhal, dating back to 1749.
- The Independence Hall, B.M.I.C.H, see the replica of Avukana Buddha, the Independence Square and Gangarama Temple.
- Overnight stay at Fairview hotel in colombo.
Day 05: COLOMBO/ AIRPORT
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Depends on the flight schedule drive to the airport for the departure.
- Meet and assist arrival and departure at the airport.
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Transport is by air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver/guide
- 04 nights’ accommodation in hotels mentioned (or similar).
- Full board meal plan
- Luxury train ride from Peradeniya to Nanu Oya (1st class)
- Service charges and government taxes
- Any additional excursions not specified in the itinerary.
- Any additional meals/snacks.
- Entrance Fees
- Expenses of a personal nature.