Special Tour Package for Vietnam
( 06 Nights & 07 Days Package )
Day 01: HANOI – HALONG BAY – HANOI
- CITY TOUR (/Halal Lunch & Halal Dinner included)
- Our tour guide and driver will welcome you at Noi Bai airport and then transfer to the center of city for city tour (Morning flight).
- We will begin our day by visiting Uncle Ho, learning about his great life at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, and his residential place.
- Next stop is the nearby Temple of Literature. The site of Vietnam´s first University, built in twelfth century, to teach the royals the Confucius theory. Here we will also have a chance to see a traditional music performance.
- Have lunch at a Halal Restaurant.
- In the afternoon, we might visit Al – Noor Masjid Mosque at 12 Hang Luoc Street in Hanoi Old Quarter. We will walk around Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi´s fascinating Old Quarter for some great fun, shopping, and visiting Dong Xuan market. This is your chance to be part of typical Hanoian style and its traditional. Vietnamese culture.
- We finish our relaxing but informative day by attending a Water Puppet Show, a favorite experience for all visitors to Vietnam.
- Diner at a Halal restaurant & overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02: HANOI – HALONG BAY – HANOI
- Breakfast at Hotel/Seafood Lunch & Halal Dinner included
- Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00AM for the journey east of Hanoi (approximately 3 to 3, 5 hours) to Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay.
- En route you will pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields using traditional methods of cultivation.
- You will arrive Halong Bay at around 12:00PM. You will get on aboard your private boat cruising around this magnificent bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment – you will also have the opportunity to stop at two of the many grottoes.
- The first stop on this five-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace.
- We continue cruise to the southern part of the Bay to visit floating village, fish farms, Fighting Cocks islets, Human Head islet, Duck islet, Cruise back to Halong City, Get on car/bus and drive back to Hanoi.
Arriving Hanoi at around 19:30.
- Diner at a Halal restaurant & Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 03: HANOI – HOA LU – TAM COC – HANOI
- Breakfast at hotel/Vegetarian Lunch without meat/Halal Dinner included
- Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 08:00AM and depart for the excursion, after 2 hours driving, we arrive Ninh Binh Province.
- Our first visit is the former capital of Vietnam – Hoa Lu, visit two temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, the two heroes who lived in 10th century and chose Hoa Lu to build the citadel of the capital city of Dai Viet. Proceed to Tam Coc for lunch. Tam Coc known as “Halong Bay on land” boasting breathtaking scenery, “Tam Coc” means three caves.
- After lunch we get on small rowing boats, the boat trip to all three caves takes about two hours.
Drive back to Hanoi. Have Halal diner & overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04: HANOI FLY TO HO CHI MINH CITY (SAIGON)
- CITY TOUR (Breakfast at hotel/Halal Lunch & Halal Dinner included/)
- Transfer you to Noi Bai airport for the morning flight to Saigon.
- Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat airport, our tour guide and driver will welcome and transfer you to the center of city for city tour.
- We will visit China Town, Reunification Palace, Lam Son Mosque, The Hundred Years Red Cathedral (Notre Dame Cathedral), The Old Post Office.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 05: SAIGON – MEKONG DELTA – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAIGON
- Breakfast at hotel/Halal Lunch & Halal Dinner included0
- 8:00 AM: After breakfast, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel and depart for My Tho, a two-hour drive to My Tho will expose the colorful outskirt life as well as picturesque rice fields along the journey.
- Upon arrival, get on a boat trip up Mekong River stop at Tho Son island to visit honey bee-farm, coconut candy workshop.
- Then taste seasonal fruits, enjoy traditional folk songs at local people house. Walk along the village to see the authentic life of the local and challenge your bargaining power at cottage handicraft shops. Have Halal lunch at Mekong Halal restaurant.
- After lunch, we have an adventurous sampan ride in palm shading creeks will be the next experience of the riverside region. After that going back Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 06: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – SHOPPING TOUR
- Breakfast at hotel/ Halal Lunch & Halal Dinner included.
- 08:00 AM: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City then drive to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Leaving the bustling city behind the scenery begins to change; first to lush rice paddies, then to rubber plantations, and finally to villagers drying noodles by the side of the road and going about their daily chores.
- On arrival start the visit with the Ben Dinh or Ben Duoc sections of the tunnel. Here you can imagine what it was like to be a guerrilla complete with Russian Carbine rifles and AK 47’s.
- On display in the visitor’s section you can see a map of the tunnel system; this really helps you comprehend the complexity and the ingenious design of the tunnels.
- Have lunch at a local Halal restaurant. Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- We will go shopping places such as and Ben Thanh market, Vi Anh/ Huong Ann/ Saigon Square or other shopping complex of your interests…. for shopping until late afternoon. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 07: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – SHOPPING TOUR
- Breakfast at hotel, free time at leisure for shopping or relaxing until time to transfer to the airport for the departure flight.
- You’re taking the departure flight and with a sweet memory.